1. Charger connector. 2. Headset connector/Nokia AV connector ( mm). 3. Micro-USB connector. 4. Earpiece. 5. Screen. 6. Selection key. 7. Social key. 8. please help me with pdf reader for large files on my asha icant find it on ovi store. Your phone model is: Nokia Asha Version for your phone is: UC Browser Updated date: Change phone model: please select the.
|Language:||English, Portuguese, Dutch|
|ePub File Size:||25.40 MB|
|PDF File Size:||19.45 MB|
|Distribution:||Free* [*Registration needed]|
View and Download Nokia Asha user manual online. Asha Cell Phone pdf manual download. View and Download Nokia Asha service manual online. Asha Cell Phone pdf manual download. Change the time and date NOKIA ASHA USER MANUAL Pdf Download. Nokia Asha User Guide Issue Contents Safety 4 Get started 5 Keys and .
Also See for Asha User manual - 42 pages User manual - 54 pages.
Page of 21 Go. Nokia Asha User Manual 42 pages.
Rm, rm single sim , rm dual sim 35 pages. Rm, rm dual sim rm, rm, rm single sim 20 pages.
Up to 5. Up to hours hours Note: Page 2: Page 4: Copyright Under no circumstances shall Nokia be responsible for any loss of data or income or any special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages howsoever caused.
Except as required by applicable law, Page 5: Warnings And Cautions 4. Ensure all components, modules screws and insulators are correctly re—fitted after servicing and alignment. Page 6: Page 7: Care And Maintenance All of the above suggestions apply equally to the product, battery, charger or any accessory.
Page 8: Do not dispose batteries in a fire! It is capable of video recording at up to x px at 15 fps with mono sound. Audio and output[ edit ] The Nokia Asha has one microphone and a loudspeaker, which is situated on the back of the device.
On the top, there is a 3. Between the 3.
The built-in Bluetooth v2. Built-in car hands-free kits are also supported with the HFP profile.
It supports wireless earpieces and headphones through the HSP profile. The DUN profile which permits access to the Internet from a laptop by dialing up on a mobile phone wirelessly tethering and PAN profile for networking using Bluetooth are also supported.
The device also functions as a FM Receiver, allowing one to listen to the FM radio by using headphones connected to the 3. Battery and SIM[ edit ] The battery life of the BL-5J mAh as claimed by Nokia is from 6 to 9 hours of talk time, from 29 to 34 days of standby and 50 hours of music playback depending on actual usage.Page 21 Connectivity 33 feet of each other, although the connection may be subject to interference from obstructions such as walls or from other electronic devices.
Ensure all components, modules screws and insulators are correctly re—fitted after servicing and alignment. Page 21 www. Save a station Select Options Save station.
Nokia Asha User Guide.
- HOW TO TWILIGHT BOOKS FOR PDF
- SINHALA NOVELS IN PDF FORMAT
- C PROGRAMMING FOR BEGINNING PDF
- TECHNICAL SEMINAR TOPICS FOR EEE PDF
- TACTICS FOR TOEIC LISTENING AND ING TEST STUDENT BOOK
- NATE SILVER THE SIGNAL AND THE NOISE PDF
- NEW SAT PDF
- PHP OBJECTS PATTERNS AND PRACTICE EBOOK
- GOOGLE PDF READER APP
- 14000 THINGS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT EPUB